No comments yet

More blue skies!

Folk keep telling us how they got caught in heavy downpours, but we seem to be missing them all! My phone keeps flashing warnings of “95% chance of rain in next 15mins” but we somehow manage to stay within the other 5%!!!!

More wonderful days’ walking, the new favourite being St Just to Sennen Cove. A real toughie on Friday though with lots of rocks and boulders to negotiate, requiring our full attention.

Graham’s birthday today and a rest day so we will look out the Church recommended by Ian Powley.

Will send pics via Matt the webmaster.

Have a great Sunday!

Barbara and the Birthday Boy!

Post a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.